Friday, March 30, 2012

Framing has started!!!

Everything lies in wait for the arrival of the carpenters. The site work, the foundation, the well and septic all were accouterments to the main show...the building.
It has been hard not to pick up a hammer and join in but my role as GC is to support them and make sure they have what they need - not mention earning some money doing some actual paid work. I know that but still....

Pictures of where we are are shown below.
On other fronts, my major client is having financial troubles and cut me loose. Timing is perfect. I'll / we will miss the money but right now it works out well. Finally, we've had a number of showings on the house we now live in. Two couples, one tomorrow, are coming back for a second look. A good sign we are told.


View from the Guest bedroom...want to come visit???

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! yes. Save some guest room space for us. :)

    ReplyDelete